Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) numbered 6698, “ Dost Cırt B ant Dokuma Sanayi A.Ş. ” Stop the Data Supervisor . Hereinafter, it will be referred to as ” Data Supervisor ” .
Relevant Person / Personal Data Owner Relevant Person: The real person whose personal data is processed ,
Law / KVKK: Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
Personal Data: Identity identified or identifiable real people for all kinds of ̈ information,
Personal Data IR evil the modeling : personal data of which are completely or partially automated or any other data recording system of the parts to obtain, using non-automatic way, provided that, recording, storing, maintain,, replacement , re- arranging , disclosure , transfer, Takeover can be obtained Hal All kinds of operations performed on the data such as bringing, classifying or preventing their use ,
Board: The Personal Data Protection Board,
Authority: Personal Data Protection Authority
Legislation : KVKK and secondary legislation, decisions taken by the Board and all guides published,
Special Qualified Personal Data: Individuals race, ethnic origin , political, intellectual , philosophical belief, religion, creed or other beliefs , costumes and clothing, associations, foundations or trade union membership , health , sexual life, criminal conviction and security of biometric data relating to measures and genetic data,
Data Processor: The person who processes personal data on his behalf based on the authority given by the Data Controller ,
Data Supervisor : As the legal person responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system , “ Dost Cırt Bant Dokuma Sanayi A.Ş. ” determines the purposes and means of processing personal data . yi represents.
Business definitions not contained in this document Legislation ‘t define Located will prevail.
2 . Method and Legal Reason of Obtaining Personal Data
Your personal data is collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, in order for the Data Officer to carry out all kinds of business within the legal framework and to fulfill the employment contract and legal obligations in this context .
Legal reasons for the processing of your data ;
- Law No. 698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications, Law No. 6361 on Occupational Health and Safety, Social Insurance No. 5510 and General Health Insurance Act, 4857 and the legislation governing these laws have expressly provided ,
- Registration and storage of the personal data of the contract parties regarding the conclusion and execution of a contract,
- Fulfillment of legal obligations ,
- It has been made public by the relevant person,
- Establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- In accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller,
- Obtaining Explicit Consent.
3 . Collection Method of Your Personal Data
Your personal data Data Specialist by , the execution of business activities during the oral, written, visual or electronic media obtained are.
4 . Processing of Your Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
20 of the Constitution . Regarding the processing of personal data, in accordance with Article 4 and Article 4 of the KVK Law ; correct and up to date, in accordance with the law and honesty rules; by pursuing specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; performs personal data processing activities in a limited and measured manner related to the purpose. Your personal data are processed for the following purposes.
|Execution of Information Security Processes
|Execution of Employee Candidate / Intern / Student Selection and Placement Processes
|Fulfillment of Obligations Arising from Employment Contract and Legislation for Employees
|Execution of Benefits and Benefits Processes for Employees
|Conducting Activities in Compliance with Legislation
|Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
|Ensuring Physical Space Security
|Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs
|Planning of Human Resources Processes
|Execution / Supervision of Business Activities
|Conducting Occupational Health / Safety Activities
|Conducting Business Continuity Activities
|Execution of Risk Management Processes
|Execution of Contract Processes
|Execution of Wage Policy
4 .1 Processing of Personal Data in Compliance with the Principles Stipulated in Legislation
Processing in Compliance with the Law and the Rules of Good Faith : Our company acts in accordance with the principles introduced by legal regulations and the general trust and honesty rule in the processing of personal data. N o personally takes into account the requirement of proportionality in the processing of data, the use of personal data outside the goal.
Ensuring that Personal Data is Accurate and Updated when Required : Our Company ; takes the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data it processes is accurate and up-to-date, taking into account the fundamental rights of personal data owners and their own legal interests.
Processing for Specific, Explicit and Legitimate Purposes : Our company clearly and precisely determines the purpose of processing personal data that is legitimate and lawful . K personal data is linked to the service it provides and processes as much as necessary for them.
Connecting occasions they are processed, limited and restrained Being : K ersonal data is avoided by carrying out the non-purpose process may be performed in a convenient way and the designated purpose or personal data needed for processing. SA emergence of the personal data processing activities carried out onra not likely to meet their needs.
Retaining for the Period Stipulated in the Relevant Legislation or Required for the Purpose for which they are processed
data CPC but maintained until they are processed or the time
necessary for the purpose indicated by the relevant legislation to
be t is. In this context, it first determines whether a period is
stipulated for the storage of personal data in the relevant legislation, if a
period is specified, it acts in accordance with this period, if a period is not
specified, it stores the personal data for the period required for the purpose
of processing. Personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized in the
event of the expiration of the period or the disappearance of the reasons for
4 .2 Conditions for Processing Personal Data
K despite differences in requirements for individual legal basis for the processing of data in all kinds of personal data processing operatively t 6698 Law No. 4 are acting in accordance with the general principles set forth in Section.
The explicit consent of the personal data owner is only one of the legal bases that allow the processing of personal data in accordance with the law. Apart from explicit consent, personal data may also be processed in the presence of one of the other conditions listed below. The basis of the personal data processing activity can be only one of the conditions stated below, and more than one of these conditions can also be the basis of the same personal data processing activity. In case the processed data is personal data of special nature; The conditions below apply.
• Obtaining the Explicit Consent of the Personal Data Owner
• Being Clearly Stipulated in Laws
• Failure to Obtain Explicit Consent of the Relevant Person Due to Actual Impossibility
• Being Directly Related to the Establishment or Performance of the Contract
• Data Controller Fulfilling its Legal Obligation
• Making Personal Data Public of Personal Data Owner
• When Data Processing is Mandatory for the Establishment or Protection of a Right
• Data Officer of Core Data Processing for the legitimate interests of Being
Your data are processed in the following categories, limited to the processing conditions stated above and the purposes listed in Article 4 .
- Employees: What should be
handled within the scope of personnel and human resources management
activities ; Criminal Record Information, Address,
Name-Surname, Telephone, Mother-Father’s Name, Vaccine Information, Bank
Information, Payroll Information, Signature, Work-in-Work Hours,
Start-In-Exit Date, Leave Days, Severance Pay Information, Disability
Information, In-Service Education Gender, Name and Surname of Children, TR
Identity Number of Children, Department, Diploma Information, Date of Birth,
Place of Education, Driver’s License Information, E-mail, Spouse’s
Name-Surname, Spouse’s TR Identity Number, Ethnicity, Physical Measures ,
Photography, Position, Nationality, Fee Here’s why separation if the
separation , a part of each business is using the
vehicle GPS location information, if using a laptop instead Business
IP Address, enforcement ‘what belongs to the enforcement process as a post
arrive for legal information , used with the safety in the
workplace k amera k ayıt, the occupational
Health and Blood Group regarding the safety process, inspection results,
Intrusion Wallet Information, Health CV, SSI Service Information, SSI Registry
Information, Noble History T Medical History .
- Employee Candidate : camera records processed within the scope of identity, professional experience, contact information and physical security during the job application process
- Shareholder / Shareholder : Identity card identification information, contact information and legal transaction information expressed in Power of Attorneys
- T edarikç Authorities: Name and surname knowledge and professional experience, workplace camera images recorded during visits
- Customers : Name-surname, Invoice information, camera images recorded during workplace visits
- Visitors: IR evil place the camera images recorded during the visit, the IP address can visit our website
4.3 Processing Special Categories of Personal Data
In Article 6 of the Law on KVK , some personal data that have the risk of causing victimhood or discrimination when processed illegally are defined as “special quality”. These data; Biometric and genetic data regarding race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, attire, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures. Explicit consent is obtained for the processing of special quality data, except for the exceptional cases stated in paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the KVKK . In paragraph 4 of Article 6 of the Law, it is necessary to take adequate precautions determined by the Board for the processing of special quality data. ” Hi of UCM what the appropriate technical and administrative measures have been taken.
5 . Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data stated above , Social Security Institution and, where necessary, official institutions and organizations, your authorized representatives, lawyers, tax and financial consultants and auditors, including third parties, regulatory and supervisory institutions, and the Law ” will be able to transfer within the framework of the personal data transfer conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 .
6 . Your Rights Regarding Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the relevant legislation of your personal data;
- Learning whether it has been processed,
- Requesting information about it if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
- Knowing the third parties to whom they were transferred, requesting their correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made within the scope of the above-mentioned correction, deletion or destruction,
- Object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing it exclusively through automatic systems,
- In case you suffer a loss due to processing in violation of the law to demand the elimination of the damage, we ‘ll offer to your knowledge that you have to flow.
Requests under the Act CPC ,
- ” Https://cirtbant.com/ ” in the web address ” Personal Data Protection Act Application Form in accordance with the ” n filling in the address reported in the relevant forms in person or notary through can send ,
- You can fill in the ” Application Form Pursuant to the Law on Protection of Personal Data ” on the web address ” https://cirtbant.com/ ” and send it to the Kep address in the form with a mobile signature .
- Our company may contact you or request additional documents to ensure the security of your information.
7 . Cases where Explicit Consent is not Required in Processing Personal Data as per KVKK
If at least one of the following situations is found, it will be possible to process your personal data in cases where you do not have your Explicit Consent.
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person who is unable to disclose his consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid,
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- It is mandatory for the Data Supervisor to fulfill his legal obligation,
- It is made public by the person concerned,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- The condition relating to damage to a person’s fundamental rights and freedoms, Data Specialist legitimately be required for the processing of data benefits.
8 . Personal Data Security
As a Data Supervisor, we attach utmost importance to the protection and security of your personal data, we protect them in full compliance with all technical and administrative security controls that must be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures, we act with the awareness that personal data security is at the forefront in all our products and services we offer you, We would like to state that the security measures in question are implemented by taking into consideration the technological possibilities as well as all possible risks, and that all necessary sensitivity is shown in this regard.
9 . Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data
Within the scope of Article 7 of KVK Law; Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized by the data controller ex officio or upon the request of the person concerned.
The provisions of other laws regarding the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data are reserved.
B networked in the period stated in the laws and regulations that we are personal , your data is stored. In cases that are not foreseen by law and legislation, the periods required by the institutional processes have been determined. At the end of the determined periods, your personal data will be destroyed by using one of the appropriate deletion, destruction and anonymization methods.